Tips To Navigate Your New Website
Welcome to the new and improved MountainViewFinancial.com!
How does it look so far? Not bad, right?
You can expect your online experience to be seamless, intuitive and better looking!
Your New website features include:
- A Resources section devoted to answering your frequently asked questions and blog posts with financial tips
- An experience that adjusts to the device you’re using. Yep, it works brilliantly on your desktop, tablet, iPhone or Android device.
- Easy to find information on products and services
- Helpful information for farmers, students, and investors
- Top tips for support when navigating family changes
- A one-stop-shop for online product applications, feedback and support
- Easy ways to request appointments with:
Tips to find what you’re looking for, fast.
How do I find the some of the pages I frequent?
Get to where you're going easily with improved navigation, and these handy links:
- Access Online Banking
- Find your nearest branch
- Log into your Qtrade Investor account
- View mortgage rates
- View investment rates
- Apply for a loan or a mortgage
Find Answers To Frequently Asked Questions on:
- Lost and stolen cards, and other emergencies
- Banking Online
- Common banking questions
- How to switch to Mountain View Financial
- Security and general questions
If you're experiencing any of the following issues, here's a few ways you can quickly troubleshoot.
- How do I find Online Banking?
You can log in to all of your online accounts you have with Mountain View Financial such as your daily online banking accounts, Collabria Credit Card, QTrade and VirtualWealth all from the drop down tab labeled 'Online Banking' at the top right of your screen.
- The mobile banking app isn't working.
We issued a mandatory update through the Google Play and the Apple Store recently. If you're having issues, please check to ensure that you have the updates automatically installing for your app. If they aren't automated, you will need to apply the most recent updates from the app stores.
If you are seeing a red message stating: "App cannot be loaded at this time. Please try again later." you will need to uninstall your Mountain View Financial app, and then re-install it. (sorry about that, but it will work like a gem after that step!)
Give us a call if you're still experiencing issues after that and our teams can walk you through what to do.
- Some pages aren't displaying properly. What should I do?
If you're having any trouble viewing anything on the new website, please try clearing your browser cache. Give us a call if you're still experiencing issues after that!
- Has online banking changed?
No, your online banking experience has not changed. Continue checking your accounts, paying bills and making transfers as you normally do! Login to online banking from the dropdown tab at the top right of your screen.
- I can't remember my password.
If you've forgotten your password, you can Click Here to reset it online.
- I can't remember my login ID (PAN).
If you've forgotten your PAN, you can find it located on your MemberCard, your renewal statements, your monthly statements and on documentation you received when you opened your account, investments, mortgage, loan, or line of credit. If you don't have access to these, please give us a call and we can assist.
- I'm a new member. Where can I find things? Welcome to Mountain View Financial! We're glad you've joined us. Visit this Welcome Page for helpful tips to get set up and make the most of your membership with us.
Want to talk to us?
Simply click or swipe the Talk To Us on the right side of any page. You’ll find a phone number for our Contact Centre, a link to our online contact form and a search box for your nearest branch. And if you’d like to check us out on social media, we have direct links for those as well.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
That happens! Enter your search term at the top of the page and we’ll provide you with some options.
Your opinion matters!
Let us know your thoughts on the new website. We’re strive to make your experiences with us as easy as possible, and your feedback makes a difference!