Earn up to $500 for your 4-H Club
4-H teaches youth valuable agricultural skills to help preserve industry knowledge vital to our province. Partnering with 4-H means we're helping to connect our rural communities and making our youths futures, brighter.
We’re giving $20,000 to 4-H clubs in our Mountain View Financial communities*.
Apply for up to $500 for your 4-H club to support:
1. Opportunities for learning and building career skills
2. Tools, supplies and support needed help you with your volunteer activities
Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from the start date of your funding need.
Questions? Email 4H@MountainViewFinancial.com.
Unsure if your club is eligible?
See below for all eligible clubs located in the communities of our Mountain View Financial branches.
This grant program is run in partnership with 4-H Foundation of Alberta.
Rocky View County & Mountain View
- Airdrie 4-H Beef & Sheep Club
- Blazac 4-H Beef
- Bergen 4-H Multi
- Big Hill West Light Horse 4-H
- Bow Valley Beef & Multi 4-H Club
- Bow Valley Mustangs - 4-H Horse Club
- Central Beiseker 4-H Beef & Multi
- Cremona 4-H
- Crossfield-Madden 4-H Beef
- Eagle Beef & Multi 4-H Club
- Golden Rod 4-H Multi Club
- Helping Hands 4-H Multi Club
- HWY 9 4-H Multi Club
- Indus Silver Spurs
- Irricana 4-H Beef & Multi Club
- Jumping Pound 4-H Club
- Midnight Express 4-H Horse Club
- Olds 4-H Club
- Prairie Winds 4-H Club
- Ropes and Reins 4-H Club
- Silversage Riders 4-H Horse
- Springbank Rawhides 4-H Club
- Sundre 4-H Multi Club
- West Carstairs 4-H Beef
- Bashaw Multi 4-H Club
- Blindman Valley 4-H Multi Club
- Central Lacombe 4-H Beef
- East Lacombe Beef
- Lacombe Outsiders 4-H Multi
- Nebraska Multi 4-H
- Paws R Us 4-H Canine Club
- Tees 4-H Wrangler Light Horse & Rodeo Club
- Udderly Unique 4-H Dairy Club
Drumheller & Kneehill
- Delia 4-H Beef Club
- Rumsey Rowley 4-H Beef Club
- Huxley 4-H Beef
- Kneehill 4-H Multi Club
- Swalwell 4-H Beef
- Three Hills 4-H Wranglers
- Three Hills Ghost Pine 4-H Club
- Morrin 4-H Multi Club