PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED WITH AGRIINVEST
In agriculture, managing risk and finances are just as vital as the decisions you make every day on the land. Whether it's managing cash flow, financing your next farm equipment purchase, or starting your farm succession plan, we understand your operations.
Take the first step in managing minor income shortfalls by setting up an AgriInvest savings account. This valuable savings tool offers financial support for investments that mitigate risk and increase market income.
Take advantage of matching government contributions.
Deposit up to 100% of your Allowable Net Sales annually, with the first 1% matched by government. The limit on matching government contributions is $10,000 per year.
- Submit your AgriInvest application
- Receive your AgriInvest Deposit Notice
- Open an AgriInvest savings account with us,and make your deposit
- We will notify Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada once you have made a deposit and the matching government contributions will be credited to your account
- Withdraw your AgriInvest funds when you need it the most
Submit before September 30, 2019 to avoid a penalty fee.
Recommended For You
The Legal Stuff: